5* Anantaya Passikudah, Passikudah
For a truly memorable day, exchange your vows just as the sun begins to set before celebrating with a relaxed reception party under the stars.
Though all of the accommodations offer a little slice of island paradise, we recommend upgrading to a stylish villa if you’re travelling as a family or with the wedding party. Making your stay even more memorable, these ultra-luxurious and opulent settings each enjoy the addition of a beautiful private plunge pool.
Silver Wedding Package
- Wedding Specialist
- Marriage registration and certification with English translation
- Witnesses if needed
- Traditional Sri Lankan wedding ceremony including traditional songs Jayamangalagatha by Sri Lankan girls
- Decorated location of your choice, wedding alter, platform. Arch & settee back with traditional decoration and tropical flowers
- Traditional oil lamp decorated with fresh tropical flowers
- Bouquet and buttonhole with tropical fresh flowers for bride & groom
- Single tier wedding cake
- Bottle of sparkling wine for toasting at the ceremony
- Romantic 4 course candle lit dinner at Singing Fish Fusion restaurant with a bottle of wine for the bride and groom
- Decoration of room on the wedding night
- Basket of fruits and flowers in the room on your wedding day
- 36 printed photographs with 4×6 pocket size album and rest on a DVD
- Souvenir gift from the hotel
- Releasing of rice lanterns for good luck
From £1945 per couple
Prices and inclusions are valid for weddings Jan 2019 – 31 Oct 2019 and are subject to change.
2020 packages and prices are also available, please contact us for details
Optional extras are also available in most resorts at applicable cost.
Prices are for wedding package only and do not include accommodation.