5* Constance Ephélia, Mahe
You’ll be seduced by this striking retreat with acres of space and great facilities, perfect for guests bringing children. Get married on either of the two white sand beaches, both up there as the most beautiful in Mahé. Say ‘I do’ under a romantic floral archway against a backdrop of sparkling waters and lush forests. As the sun drops, indulge in a Creole inspired dinner menu as you celebrate married life.
If you have families with kids, there are plenty of spacious villas just made for relaxation and pre-wedding prep. This is also the perfect resort to combine your wedding and honeymoon. Book a luxury beach villa complete with private pool and spend the week after your wedding indulging in island hopping, luxury spa treatments and gastronomical delights.
- The cost of all the legal procedures, fees and documentation for getting married in the Seychelles
- One wedding per day
- The services of a Wedding Co-ordinator in the Seychelles and UK Office
- Arrival Present
- Wedding location (no decoration)
- Decorated buggy
- One-tier wedding cake
- Special dinner (excluding beverages)
- Room upgrade to the next category for the night of the wedding (subject to availability)
- Special breakfast (day after the wedding)
- Turndown service
- Bottle of Sparkling wine
From £959 per couple
The Delight Wedding Package includes everything that the Light Wedding Package offers along with the following extras:
- A separate room for the bride to change in before the ceremony (subject to availability)
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s button hole
- Simple Flower Arch
- Live music (Duo)
From £1495 per couple
Renewal of Vows available on request.
Prices and inclusions are valid for weddings Jan 2020 – Dec 2020 and are subject to change.
2021 packages and prices are also available, please contact us for details
Optional extras are also available in most resorts at applicable cost.
Prices are for wedding package only and do not include accommodation.