This is the perfect once-in-a-lifetime spot for a blessing after a quiet UK wedding. It’s a flawless destination to celebrate your love in one of the most beautiful spots in the world.
Come here for barefoot luxury, pure indulgence and world-class service. From tropical flowers and an archway to a five-course candlelit dinner on the beach, it doesn’t get much more intimate than this. Suited to those who want to escape with just a handful of friends and family or just as a couple.
For the ultimate island escape, sail away to the beautiful private island of Lonubu to have your ceremony and candlelit dinner reception party – Lonubu is Maafushivaru’s secret delight – their very own uninhabited island where pure white sands meet crystal clear waters, and is a place where you can spend the night completely alone in the island’s only Beach Villa.
Island Renewal of Vows Package
- Homemade Chocolates & Sparkling Wines in room on arrival
- Decorated venue with podium, palm arches with tropical floral decorations
- Renewal of Vow party including Master of Ceremony, Bridesmaid, Local Drummers
- Tropical bouquet & buttonhole
- Celebration Cake & Sparkling Wine
- Local Finger Food and House Wine for the invitees
- 24 Photographs in a locally made album
- Certificate and Traditional Gift
- A 5 Course Candlelit Dinner on the Beach, served with Sparkling Wine
- Local Sarong and T-shirt for Bride and Groom
- A Sparkling Wine in-villa Breakfast in Bed, the next morning
From £2048 per couple
As per the Island package, but set on the stunning expanse of powder-soft white beach on the resort’s secluded private island including an overnight stay.
From £2844 per couple
Prices and inclusions are valid for weddings Jan – Dec 2020 and are subject to change.
2021 packages and prices are also available, please contact us for details
Optional extras are also available in most resorts at applicable cost.
Prices are for wedding package only and do not include accommodation.