4.5* Diamonds Athuruga
Perfect for couples coming on their own or with a small number of guests, weddings at Athuruga are all about barefoot luxury, turquoise waters and irresistible sunsets.
This is a picture-perfect paradise for a celebratory blessing on the beach. Commemorate the occasion in Maldivian style with a romantic sunset cruise for two on a traditional dhoni complete with canapés and decoration for the ultimate private sundowner party. As it’s an all inclusive resort it suits those who want tropical simplicity and no stress.
Situated on a sublime deck away from the main island and directly over the crystal clear sparkling waters, the wedding couple will enjoy a mouth-watering five-course lobster dinner in Athuruga’s Over The Water Restaurant. It’s the perfect end to the most romantic day.
The Lighthouse Restaurant is renowned as one of the best in the Maldives and after your blessing you can arrange an ocean degustation menu complete with wine pairings in this dreamy venue set above the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, certainly a starry-eyed night to cherish forever.
Renewal of Vows Package
- Special welcome and private check-in
- A bottle of wine and a delicious exotic fruit basket placed in the room upon arrival
- Beach ceremony
- Romantic sunset cruise on local dhoni with fruit kebab, canapès, sparkling wine bottle and decoration
- Couple massage “Adam & Eve Serenity for Couple” at the Serena Spa
- A five-course lobster dinner with Metodo Classico Bellavista
- Honeymoon surprise place in the room during turndown service with special décor
- Photo shooting by hotel staff
- Diamonds commemorative certificate
From £1937 per couple
The ceremony is conducted by the water’s edge.
Prices and inclusions are valid for weddings Jan – Dec 2020 and are subject to change.
2021 packages and prices are also available, please contact us for details
Optional extras are also available in most resorts at applicable cost.
Prices are for wedding package only and do not include accommodation.